BP & Cholesterol Home natural recipes
These home traditional recipes have been handed down from generation to generation.
This is because all the ingredients are found naturally and have great healing properties aside from regulating your blood pressure and lowering cholesterol levels, they are also known to boost the immune system as well.
- Raw natural honey -- 1 teaspoon
- Ginger -- 1 piece
- Garlic -- 1 clove
- Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV) -- 1 tablespoon
- Lemon juice -- 1 tablespoon
- Incorporate all the ingredients in a blender and blend for a minimum of 30 seconds.
- Ensure that you get a nice, smooth and homogeneous mixture.
- Strain the mixture and refrigerate for about 5 days.
How To Use This Recipe:
- After refrigerating this mixture for 5 days, you can take a tablespoon of this recipe two times daily.
- Take a tablespoon in the morning and evening always before meals.
- You will get to notice a physical change in your body after only a few days of regular use.
- Within a week you will feel refreshed and rejuvenated, your blood pressure will also drop and your cholesterol levels will be lowered in no time.
*Editor’s Note: The information in this article is intended for your educational use only; does not necessarily reflect the opinions Kuwaitfoods.com and is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health providers with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition and before undertaking any diet, supplement, fitness, or other health program.
Any comment please write down now! email: [email protected]